Friday, March 1, 2013

Hide and Seek

Just when you think life can not get any better....you receive even better news.   My career begins next week.  I am beyond excited.  So to celebrate this good news, I went on an adventure to find a Del Taco.  Today is Friday and if you are a good Catholic girl, you don't eat meat.  Del Taco has my FAVORITE burrito--bean and cheese with GREEN sauce instead of red.  YUMMY.  Being new to Denver, I had no idea where to find my favorite fast-food beacon of burritos, so I went on a journey which felt like I was hunting HORCRUXES.  Voldemort was sneaky because they are ELUSIVE little buggers.  After 20 minutes of searching, I was really wishing I had Ron, Harry, and Hermoine on my side.  I bet you are wondering why I didn't just "Google it".  That is cheating..... That's why I rather have Hermoine.  She's smarter than Google.

Here's a playlist to soundtrack your next adventure:


We Are Golden by Black Light Dinner Party

Drive by The Chevin
Older Together by Black Light Dinner Party
Champion by The Chevin
Flying Mountain by Golden Bloom
Falter by Rounds
Rave Monks by Heyrocco


-DJ Miss 307

No comments:

Post a Comment