Sunday, March 10, 2013

Funky Grooves

I've been in a funk lately.  Everything is going great in my life, but it has felt like something has been missing.  Well I solved my problem....Some people do yoga, mediate, etc.  I do MUSIC.  Duh.  What was I thinking.  I have been music-less, well I have been lacking new exciting songs to soundtrack my life with.  So now I found you guys 40 songs to take your week to the next level.  Keep on rocking out!  Music really does help.....

Ok today's post is different.  Click on the link below and you can download 40 AWESOME songs from South by South West.  40 indie alternative rad awesome perfect songs from one of the best music festivals the U.S. has to offer.  You guys don't have to thank me all at once but....Your Welcome...  :)


CAUTION: ONLY CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU ARE READY FOR YOUR MIND TO BE BLOWN!


ENJOY MY FRIENDS!


-DJ MISS 307

No comments:

Post a Comment