Sunday, April 21, 2013

Plane to See

Attention all passengers: you are free to dance about the cabin.  It's safe to say, if your music makes you want to groove...while plugged into headphones...on an airplane...surrounded by hundreds of strangers---you, sir or ma'am (gotta be PC), are doing something right.  I am having a one-person fiesta here on United flight 1730 service to party town.  Granted I may have spiked my Low-Carb Monster, but--HEY--there's no party police on this flight. 

Fasten your seat belt this is going to be a funky ride...

Miracle Mile by Cold War Kids **Don't judge this song till you hear it.  I know, I know you're thinking: really, Kaitie, Cold War Kids? Pipe down and listen  (=**
Bones by Josh Record
Lullaby by Lord Huron
Manhattan by Cat Power  **Watch the music vid.  Cat is the BEE'S KNEES or the CAT'S MEOW... I haven't figured out which.  Also her pink duct tape on the vintage leather jacket screams "I shopped at thrift shops WAY before you, Macklemore."
Berlin Lovers by Still Corners


Want to go to the restroom and not rest...  <---Bridesmaids Reference


PS: If United had to wear the sorting hat it would be placed in Slytherin...I might go as far to say its a distant relative to Voldemort... Avada Kadavra United.

-DJ Miss 307

No comments:

Post a Comment