Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Ravenclaw Playlist

If this playlist had to face the Sorting Hat, it would be put into Ravenclaw.  WHY you ask?  Well I think they are more hipster.  The slightly more EMOtional students are from Ravenclaw.  BUT I bet their common room is ALWAYS a bumpin' party, rave, what have you...

SIDE NOTE:  Speaking of Harry Potter(honestly when am I not),I took an Epsom salt bath today and it sucked the life out of me....kinda like a dementor, but Castor McQueen saved me with his Patronus which I think would be an owl.  Go read his Quibbler, I mean blog: http://castormcqueen.tumblr.com


Afterglow(feat. Soundmouse)  by Phaeleh

Restart(feat. Sasha Perera) by Mexicans With Guns
Let It Be(feat. Veela) by Blackmill
Bloodstream by Stateless
One Mo! by Pantyraid
Wildfire (feat. Little Dragon) by SBTRKT

Which house would you be in?


-DJ Miss 307

No comments:

Post a Comment