Monday, April 8, 2013

Cuz it feels so good...

Sometimes life just clicks.  You know what I mean.  You crush at work, actually WANT to go to the gym. And I mean meeting new people and getting outside of your comfort zone is really challenging but reaps some great rewards.  I'm not trying to gloat, but I'm happy.  It feels so right.  SOOOOO it wasn't always this great.  There were some pretty rocky roads to get here.  The only thing that has consistently perked up my mood is MUSIC!  These songs are really jazzy.  Cherub has a way making you feel like you are watching an 80's Jazzercise video(hint the first song) but yet they have a modern hip spin on electronica.  Hopefully these songs enhance your good mood or turn that frown upside down.  This life is pretty awesome, you just have to soundtrack it....

Jazzercise '95


Promise

Do I(Where We Are)

Hold Me

Xoxo

Where We Should Be


PS: I recommended this band to one of my favorite music sites.  Here's a link to yours truly.


-DJ MISS 307


No comments:

Post a Comment