Thursday, December 19, 2013

New Friends=New Music

Something I might like better than Harry Potter, only by a minor margin, is receiving awesome new music from my friends.  These songs are really knocking my socks off.  You know when your life gets too busy to find new music?  Well that's what my boggart would look like.... an out of date overplayed playlist.  RIDICULOUS I say to that!!!!

Tiff by POLICA

This song has a really interesting funky vibe to it.  Then the vocals chime in----haunting yet beautiful.  She may be a Death Eater or just a DE in training from Slytherin.

Constant Conversations (St. Lucia Remix) by Passion Pit

Passion Pit has done it again.  This is one of those tracks that you can NOT stop listening to.  It's like a love potion for the ears.

Overture by Patrick Wolf

Patrick Wolf is a jazzy bloke in this tune.  The instrumentals remind me of Bastille with the voice of Franz Ferdinand.  I say acio dance floor to this one....  Breakfast Club hit fa sho...

Long Journey by Allah-Las

Retro Alert!  Love this Allah-Las.....   I'm feeling a jitter bug comin on.

A Little Piece by The Jezabels

Ellie Goulding is that you?  I don't even care who it is.  Keep on keepin on Jezebels.  If she was an animagous, she's probably be a pretty little furry feline.  MEEEEE-OOOOW to this song.

Hands by Alpine

All I have to say to this one is "YAIIIIII".

Ritual Union by Little Dragon

I'm dancing in my chair right now.  Falsetto electro mmmm I likey.

It's Goin' Down by Zion & The Grouch

I have been a fan of Zion I & The Grouch since 2006.  When will the world see that The Grouch is a more original hybrid of Macklemore and Andre Nickitina?!?!?!  When people?  When will you see?!  Such a lyrical poet.

Remember to click on the song titles to listen on YouTube.

-DJ Miss 307

No comments:

Post a Comment