Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Inspire Greatness


It's snowy.  I'm entertaining myself with music and celebrating my friends' accomplishments.  It was a great night that is winding down with some great beats.  I hope you enjoy.  Click on the song to listen on YouTube and SoundCloud.

Drank by Hurley Mower

Initial thoughts: Alice in Wonderland, through the looking glass, "drink me" bottle, should you drink it?  Probably not, but the beat is so good it might take you on a trip to meet the white rabbit.  But time is ticking and you should not get caught up in the Queen of Heart's game.

Mumbai Swvg by UN*DEUX

So if I had to describe this song: shopping at Forever 21 in Abu Dahabi.

The Wave (feat. Madcon) by Matoma

"My only ID is my resume"... I heard that.  Can I get VIP for my work experience? Probably not, but this is the new summer soundtrack mark my words.  If you listen to this summer 2016 please give me some cred.... ok off my soapbox.

Running Out by Matoma & Astrid S

So the song is talking about LOVE running out, but to make this more personal, you may substitute money, phone battery, what have you.... into this song.  Whatever the subject is, it is a desperate search for something.....  Go get your money/charger/love/self-actualization...

PS: I love you...

-DJ Miss 307

No comments:

Post a Comment