Thursday, May 25, 2017

Post-Potter Depression

So I know a lot of you are sad the Harry Potter mini-series is over.  I am too.  BUT now we have a new one: The Pokemon Series!  Just kidding, I will calm down on my nerd game for a bit (Probably not).  I think I had some of you going there for a minute....

I know everyone is feeling a little bit down like when you finished reading the last book and/or after you watched the last movie.  So this playlist is very upbeat and will help you to cope and emerge from the Post-Potter depression you are inevitably suffering from.

Pondering Thoughts (in lieu of a poem):
1) I'm going to the magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter next weekend!!!  I mean WHAT?!?!?!
2) Only 4 more classes until I can officially put MBA on my resume.  STOKED!
3) I rode a mechanical bull last weekend at the barn party and am considering a new career path.
4) I am in a movie!  I play a flight attendant.  I can't wait to see it!  I comes out June 2nd.  Go watch the trailer:  CLICK HERE TO SEE THE MOVIE TRAILER!


Click here to listen to the playlist on SoundCloud. I don't mind followers on there... Just a suggestion.


Speed of Light (Andy C Remix) by Pegboard Nerds

Talk About It (feat. Desirée Dawson) [Virtual Riot Remix] by Pegboard Nerds

Heartbit (MIU Remix) [feat. Tia Simone] by Pegboard Nerds

Alone (Slushii Remix) by Marshmello

Closer by Slushii

Blackout (LAXX Remix) [feat. Steph Jones] by Tritonal  
(NOT ON SOUNDCLOUD LAME! However, I encourage you to go listen to it.)

Devil (feat. Busta Rhymes, B.o.B & Neon Hitch) [Jenaux Remix] by Cash Cash
(Only SoundCloud Pro... I am epically failing today...  Go buy it on iTunes!)

Roller (The Galaxy Remix) by Yellow Claw

Without You by Yellow Claw
(NOT ON SOUNDCLOUD... I quit.  haha I will be sure to choose songs you can actually listen to next time.  My bad.  I think I need wine and it's only afternoon...)


- DJ MISS 307
  General of the Fail Army

No comments:

Post a Comment