Monday, February 11, 2013

Quidditch Practice





I had two job interviews today...YAY!  My experience as Miss Wyoming USA has really given me an edge up in these situations.  Meeting different people and being able to articulate oneself is harder than it seems.  Thank you Donald Trump for the practice!




Today's playlist is for any sort of physical activities you are passionate about.  It could be running, Spinning, elliptical-ing, Zumba-ing....whatever.  For me it's QUIDDITCH.  When I fly around on my Nimbus 2000, I like to blast these songs...it makes Oliver Wood so mad.... 





Fantasy by MS MR
Serpentine by MDK13
escape 700 by The Chemical Brothers
escape wavefold by The Chemical Brothers
Sky High by Big Gigantic
Upswing by Big Gigantic
Strobe (Club Edit) by Deadmau5
Blitz by Digitalism
Blue by Gemini
Killin' It by Krewella
Robo Booty by Opiuo
Allein by Pryda

Enjoy & Stay Tuned.

-DJ MISS 307

No comments:

Post a Comment