Saturday, February 9, 2013

Road Trip to Hogsmeade

picture credit: http://janoseagle.wordpress.com
Between cold meds and countless movies, I have found my mind swimming in the magical world of Harry Potter(SHOCKING!).  I have visited DUMBLEDORE's office and asked FAWKES to lend me a tear to heal me of my illness, but she just winks at me to let me know the Tylenol Cold & Flu will kick in soon.  When I wake up, I'm in the Room of REQUIREMENT staring deep into the Mirror of ERISED.  My future holds the key to unlocking a career in Denver.  WHOA thanks MIRROR!!!  Well now that it's the weekend, Hogwarts students are free to go to HOGSMEADE!  Just what I needed to cure my ailment...ROAD TRIP TO HOGSMEADE.  Since I have no permission slip, I think I'll use my sneaky spy skills, invisibility cloak, and Marauders Map and go it alone.  Every Harry Potter Hipster soundtracks their rebellious romps of righteousness.  


Wide Eyes by Local Natives
Breakers by Local Natives
Who Knows Who Cares by Local Natives
The Fall by Rhye
World News by Local Natives
In The City by Caveman
Cholla by The Joy Formidable
End Tapes by The Joy Formidable
Up by Black Handed Kites

Made it to The Three Broomsticks...enjoying my butterbeer...responsibly.....and guess who walks in---ASLAND!  

Time for a nap

Enjoy the music 

-DJ MISS 307


No comments:

Post a Comment