Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Nimbus 2000

Alright so I am sad because my car is in the shop... I have had the best luck with my car, but I think the electrical curse of the BMW is now catching up with me... To combat my bad mood, I have put together a playlist and started making a list of all the things that make me happy...

Things that make me happy, in random order...
1) Music
2) Good Wine
3) My GPA
4) Fuzzy Socks and Slippers
5) Potatoes
6) The Mindy Project
7) Harry Potter
8) Kate Spade Purses
9) Pokemon
10) Jeopardy


Click on the song title to listen on YouTube.

Signs (feat. T.I.) by Cherub

Something About You (ODESZA Remix) by Hayden James

Reaching Out by Bassnectar

Rush Over Me (feat. HALIENE) by Seven Lions, Illenium & Said the Sky

All of Me (feat. Logic & ROZES) by Big Gigantic

Let You Get Away (feat. Ashe) by Shaun Frank

Burn Fast (Koni Remix) by Bryce Fox

Sexual Healing (Kygo Remix) by Marvin Gaye

Slow Mo (Felix Palmqvist Remix) by The Spacies

- DJ Miss 307
Sans car...acio Nimbus 2000...traveling by Floo Powder...learning to apparate

No comments:

Post a Comment