Friday, October 21, 2016

Running Playlist

OK... This week has been a long one... However, I had one of the best days of my life this week... I received my final grade back from my Accounting class and I got an A!!!!  Whooo Hooo! My goal originally was to get through that class with a B, but I ended up actually understanding Accounting...weird right?  Well, needless to say I am exhausted from this busy week. To burn off some steam, I think I will go for a jog...


Today's playlist is my current running soundtrack.  With the weather getting colder, I am becoming L-A-Z-Y!  So in an attempt to combat this sloth-y feeling, I have crafted a very upbeat motivational playlist. Very cluby, mildly housey, EDM running mix... You can multi-purpose this playlist when you pre-game... when your booty won't get out of the bed in the morning... when your laundry needs to be done... etc...


Click on the song title to listen in YouTube.


Believer by Major Lazer & Showtek

Bonfire (feat. Alma) by Felix Jaehn

I Got U (feat. Jax Jones) by Duke Dumont

Icarus by R3hab

Revolution (feat. Faustix, ImanoS & Kai) by Diplo

So Long (feat. Madi) by Slushii

DJ Turn It Up by Yellow Claw

Bouncer by Showtek & Ookay

- DJ Miss 307
  Lazy as AF...Winter is Coming


No comments:

Post a Comment