Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Is it Friday yet?


This week feels long already.....and it's only Tuesday.  I think it should be Friday and wine:30, but hey, maybe you'll feel drunk on this music...hopefully.

Things I have been thinking about lately:

1) The new Lemony Snicket series on NetFlix: Not sure how I feel about it yet.
2) Where can I catch a Dratini?: Seriously looking for one...
3) I downloaded Audible and have been listening to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone to fall asleep: AWESOME IDEA BTW....
4) Facebook politicians are bothering me: Is it wine:30 yet?
5) Guys with nicer hair than me: WTF?  That's not cool...  I gotta step my weave game up.

I'm trying not to hoard my music, so here is the second half of music I have been listening to.

Click on the song title to listen on YouTube.

Easy Go by Grandtheft & Delaney Jane

Recess (feat. Fatman Scoop and Michael Angelakos) [Flux Pavilion Remix] by Skrillex & Kill the Noise

Ain't You by John Dahlbäck

The Drop by Bro Safari

Breathe by Glude

Savage by Paul Flint

Making Luv to the Beat (feat. T.I. & DJ E-Feezy) [MERCE Remix] by WatchtheDuck

Always by Julian Jordan & CHOCO

Walking with Lions (Electric Zoo Anthem) [feat. Raphaella] by Codeko

Higher (Crankdat Remix) by Jauz & Netsky

Red Lips (feat. Sam Bruno) [Skrillex Remix] by GTA

- DJ MISS 307
hiding out in my #vodkasafespace

No comments:

Post a Comment