Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Monster Babe

I hope everyone was craving a trap playlist.  If you weren't, sorry.  I promise I will post a somewhat mellow electronic chill playlist next week.  PS this is the Monster Babe playlist.

**My nickname, as defined by my BFF, Sam, who gave me the monicker and the cute sweatshirt in the pic**

Monster Babe (noun): 
1. Someone who is a monster but also a babe. 
2. What a babe turns into when she drinks.
Used in a sentence: 
Monster Babe, put down the vodka and write your paper.

Things I have been pondering:

1) Will I miss school when it is over?  I feel very busy with school, and it is frustrating sometimes.  But I feel like I will miss it when it is gone.  I like writing papers? haha

2) The HBO series Silicon Valley is seriously cracking me up.  I would like to be best friends with those characters.

3) When is Harry Potter Go coming out?  I mean I am still all about Pokemon Go, but I would avada kedavra the Pokemon if I could accio HP Go....

Click on the song title to listen on Utoobe

Turnup by Gent & Jawns

Fortress (feat. Joni Fatora) by Illenium

Disarm You (feat. Ilsey) [Grey Remix] by Kaskade

Monster (DotEXE Remix) by Nightcore

Beauty of the Unhidden Heart (feat. Sister Crayon) [Bassnectar Remix] by The Glitch Mob

Midnight (Bassnectar Remix) by Joker

Like a Bitch (Kill The Noise Remix) by Zomboy
**WARNING: This song says bad words.  Repeatedly.  But it has a great beat and is a great song to work out to. Ladies don't make Zomboy angry.  He seems to hold some pretty intense grudges.**

Powerful (feat. Ellie Goulding & Tarrus Riley) [BOXINBOX & Lionsize Remix] by Major Lazer

TKO (feat. Rye Rye & Zion I) by Bassnectar

- DJ MISS 307
Monster Babe till I'm 80!

No comments:

Post a Comment