Tuesday, March 14, 2017

The Power To Hear

Alright this playlist is inspired by my lovely best friend Samantha. In the language Urdu, "Samaat" means the power to hear which is extremely prolific and perfect for this post.  Samantha also is Aramaic for "the listener".

Ode to Sam:
To the most amiable girl with a sassy mouth.
If you were a peach, I'd be the south.
You're a bit spicy but mostly sweet.
Peas in a pod. You're the cold to my heat. 

You listen intently like the NSA.
If I have worries you swiftly put them at bay.
Your friendship is a blessing each and every day.
Wise words:"Gauc is extra" says May May...

Sam the Rapper, I am so fond.
If you were Hydrogen, I'd be Oxygen. We bond.
This is getting deep so I'll just leave it here:
"Where's the Vodka?"- the qualms of two deer...





Click here to listen to the playlist.  I was too lazy to tag each song.... sorry....




Love Incredible (feat. Camila Cabello) by Cashmere Cat

Back to Me by Marian Hill & Lauren Jauregui

Rain Dance (Marian Hill Remix) by Whilk & Misky

I Want You (Melvv Remix) by Marian Hill

Sunset Lover by Petit Biscuit

Angel (Jaykode Remix) by Lido

Gt40 by Lindsay Lowend

Rain Dance by Sweater Beats

Fuschia by Dark0

Palm Reader (feat. Lido) by Hoodboi

Hold On by Grandtheft & Sleepy Tom

- DJ MISS 307
Poetic AF. Also HAPPY PI DAY!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment