Sunday, April 2, 2017

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Songs

Alright here goes a mini-series of Harry Potter inspired blog posts.  For you muggles: there will be 7 total...

Thoughts:
1) Evolved my Magikarp into a mighty Gyarados (best possible moveset).  Jacked out of my mind about it...
2) Still carry my H Piddy wand in my purse in case of a random dementor attack.
3) I would like to write a poem (shocking right?) about my one love: The Boy Who Lived


Ode to Harry
Marked so young with a stormy scar.
Ghost ridding the whip in the Wheasley's flying car.
The real gangsta wizard that breaks every rule.
Malfoy had no chance in that wizarding duel.

Spectrum Sepmra you layed that on so thick.
Had me spooked like Nearly Headless Nick.
Wingardium Leviosa. I'm feeling so fly.
Ima get off my magical soap box now. Mic Drop. Bye. 


Click here to listen to the playlist on SoundCloud (except for Less Lonely by Frank Walker.  He needs to join the 21st century...)



Good Day (feat. DJ Snake & Elliphant) by Yellow Claw

You Got Me (feat. Cara Frew) by SNBRN & BLU J

City on Lockdown (feat. Juicy J & Lil Debbie) by Yellow Claw

Light Years (feat. Rochelle) by Yellow Claw

Matches by Cash Cash & ROZES

Less Lonely by Frank Walker

Scared to Be Lonely by Martin Garrix & Dua Lipa

- DJ MISS 307
  Expecto Patronum



No comments:

Post a Comment