Thursday, April 20, 2017

Harry Potter and the Order of the Bass

Harry Potter, Pizza, Sam, and Family
#SQUAD
Part 5 of the mini-series: My favorite book I must say. Such emotion. Many feels. Amaze. Umbridge is terrible, but HEY Fred and George decide to open a joke shop. So yea. We win! (I feel like many muggles are judging me... If I can help your wizarding transition in any way, let me know.)  

Harry Potter and the Order of the Bass:

Underground society: the Order of Phoenix.
Sirius, Tonks, and Lupin. Dis is the remix.
Fighting those Death Eaters that have no souls.
Dumbledore's Army--- talk about SQUAD GOALS!

Harry was told: "I must not tell lies".
"Spare me Firenze", Umbridge cries. 
Foreboding prophesy. We'll miss you Sirius.
On to book 6, it's bout to get delirious. 


Click here to listen on SoundCloud!


Front to Back (Bassnectar Remix) by Buku

Thug Love by JiKay & MNKN

Flies by Zeds Dead & LOUDPVCK

Frontlines (ft. GG Magree) (Kid Froopy Remix) by Zeds Dead & NGHTMARE

Barney Theme Song (SAYMYNAME's Bacon Trap Remix) by SAYMYNAME

Beat It (Dubstep Remix) by Darius Collins



- DJ MISS 307
  I have my mother's eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment