Thursday, January 24, 2013

Dear Diary, Mood Apathetic...

To Angsty Boy!

You, sir, are so trendy.

Rude, disrespectful and never text me.
With your curly hair and flanneled shirt,
You rock out to every Dashboard Confessional concert.

Your texts make zero sense,

And your presence is a nuisance.
Why, sir, are your jeans so tight?
It's so disturbing I don't sleep at night.

If you reminded me of any band it would be The Used.

Because your style is a copy, you should be accused.
I hope this poem touches your angsty heart,
Because you need a little of that you fruit tart.

Just a silly poem I wrote about the trendy trendsters.  Not that I don't appreciate those skinny jeans and flanneled shirts....


Here's the playlist to match:





PLUS: I'd like to think SLYTHERINS listen to these kind of tunes.

This is for you CRAB, GOYLE and DRACO.


CHEERS!


-DJ MISS 307 


No comments:

Post a Comment