Monday, January 21, 2013

Great Mood+Great Music=Cloud 9

Being an adult is CRAZY.  If you are in school....STAY THERE.  The real world is quite intimidating.  We all know that I would like to go to Hogwarts be a Gryfindor and be a seeker on the Quiditch team.  Since I never received my acceptance letter, I'm finally moving on and looking for a MUGGLE job.  Waah Waah.   

Today proved hopeful for this Harry Potter fanatic.  I went in and applied for a Marketing job at a very chic DT Denver office. Everyone seemed welcoming and nice.  Fingers crossed that I'll get a call back.  This new development not only eased my mind about the whole not getting into Hogwarts thing, BUT it also lifted my spirits that I will become a successful marketer in the Muggle world.


Enjoy my happy playlist and I hope it makes you as excited as Hermoine reading her spell books.




Over and out.  Say NO to Voldemort.  (That's right I said it.)

-DJ Miss 307


1 comment: