Sunday, January 20, 2013

Music is My Paradise

It's January in Denver and I was sun tanning outside.  HOLY GLOBAL WARMING PEOPLE!!!  Anyway...even if you are not having awesome weather, listen to music that makes you feel like you're on vacation.

Machu Picchu by The Strokes

Ain't It So by PAPA
Feel I Bring by Aer
I Am the Lion King by PAPA
Wonderin' Why by Aer

If these songs don't do the trick, boozy umbrella drinks will.  Here's my "skinny" lemon drop recipe.  


1-2 oz. Vodka

1 lime
1 lemon
1 Tbs. Splenda or Truvia
Water
Ice

Fill glass with ice, juice the lime and lemon, add the booze, then fill the rest of the glass up with water and add Splenda or Truvia to taste.  It's a lot better for you than normal cocktails.  Get tipsy while still lookin' fresh.


Enjoy this playlist and cocktail responsibly my friends.


HARRY POTTER. One Love.


Go read Mental Stock by the one and only Castor McQueen.  Really good things goin' on at: http://castormcqueen.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment