Thursday, January 24, 2013

Music is My Chill Pill

Alright, I have a migraine problem that's induced by stress....YIKES... I have baggage whatever, get over it.  When I drive in traffic and have a job interview(that I was running late to) I start to stress.  Besides my amazing co-pilate Alexander McQueen(castormcqueen37.blogspot.com), I like to jam out and sing at the top of my lungs to keep calm.  I should just learn to apparate or use my floo powder.  Problem is all the new homes these days only have electric fireplaces.  (Sorry, off topic)  If you guys see me driving around Denver karaoke-ing DON'T JUDGE.  JOIN ME!!!!  Here are some good sing along songs.






PS:  If you know of anyone in the market to hire 2 young, hard working professionals in the Marketing/Sales/Business fields, LET ME KNOW.  :)

-DJ Miss 307


No comments:

Post a Comment