Thursday, June 15, 2017

Fire & Ice

Ok.  I have not posted consistently.  My bad.  You know the drill--- work & school--- blah blah blah..... I know. I am a broken record.  HOWEVER, I have a playlist I split into two, so as not to completely muddle your musical palette.  This one is more of the typical EDM, trappy, sort of mix. Tomorrow's (hopefully) is more trancy and electro...

So it is called Fire & Ice because of the Pokemon Go event.... You got me!!!!  :)    Anyway, I ran in this sweltering Denver heat to this (and tomorrow's playlist) and let me tell you, the weather was not the only thing that was fire!!!  Hooray! Enjoy!




Click here to listen to the playlist on SoundCloud.






More Than I Can Take (feat. Rickyxsan & Karra) by LOUDPVCK

LUV U NEED U by Slushii

Without You (Convex & Sharps Remix) by Adventure Club, Hunter Siegel, Convex & Sharps

Lights (Skrux Remix) by Klaypex

Lit (Chime Remix) by Lexy Panterra

Oceans, Pt. II (Gladkill Remix) by Crywolf & Ianborg


- DJ MISS 307
  Fire & Ice... Call me IcyHot

No comments:

Post a Comment