Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Over the Counter Melodies

I go through music so fast.
I listen to my playlists too much....
I'm a musical fiend.
So for all the other melody-maniacs (sorry it's the best I can do right now) here's your fix.






Click here to listen to the playlist on SoundCloud.









Another Night (feat. Karra)  by Minnesota

Remember Ft. Belle Arrow [Future Bass Release] by Dewian Gross

Peace Of Mind (ft. Josh Rubin) by it's different & Taptone

You & I (feat. Shara) by Ellusive & TELYKast

Desperado (LZRD & Ship Wrek Remix) by Rihanna

Your Way (Dan Bravo Remix) by Geovarn

Feel (feat. Danel) by Kaivon

Human by Synchronice

You (feat. Ayelle) by Squired

Colors (Original Mix) by Dewian Gross

- DJ MISS 307
  Slangin' playlists like a Walgreen's pharmacist
  At the corner of Trappy and Electro

No comments:

Post a Comment