Friday, June 16, 2017

The First Time

Alright, here is part two, the more electro-ish playlist to tickle your ears this lovely Friday evening.  This blog is called "The First Time".  I know what 99.9% of you are thinking.  HOWEVER, I was recently thinking back to the first time I read the Harry Potter books.


Honestly to this day, I remember I started reading the first book and read it the entire way through.  I don't think I slept that night.  It was just too damn magical.  Fast forward to now, I fall asleep to the audio versions of the books.  It makes for some very vivid dreams, but I am a wizard.  I can't help it...  :)  Alright enjoy!





Click here to listen to the playlist on SoundCloud.




Fine Ass Mess (Koal Edit) by Mr. Probz

**I have been listening to the Conro Remix, and it is good.  Allegedly, it's not available on SoundCloud in the US**

I Wanna Know by Conro

Fixed on You (feat. Violet Days) [Aire Atlantica Remix] by Hotel Garuda

Bittersweet (feat. Envy Monroe) [Conro Remix] by Dyro & Conro

Chardonnay (feat. Karra) by Conro

I Try (feat. Olivia Florentino) by Slaptop

**By far my favorite song on this playlist**

Now by Blackmill + Mt. Eden


- DJ MISS 307
  Big Time Nerd
(you already knew that)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment