Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Riddle me this...

Welp we all know the infamous Tom Riddle...  He who must not be named or Voldemort for you bold wizards like myself.  Slimy bloke.

So riddle me this (you like that HP pun?), why do we have so many Voldemort's in our lives?  Seriously?  I'm talking about the negative things in our lives that we choose for them to linger....

My advice (from recent experience) TOSS THEM IN THE WASTE BIN!  Then listen to this playlist!!!  YAY win win for all.  It will feel like you caught the golden snitch.  Go Gryffindor!



Click here to listen to the playlist on SoundCloud.


Malibu (feat. Yvette) by Kiso

Never (ft. Darrick Atwater & DAMSTERAM) by CATWISE & LOWEN

the void by AIRWAV

Incomplete by Aero Chord & Anuka

Good Love by Luna

Your Song (bvd Kult Remix) by Rita Ora

Indian Story by Mr. Ours

BOOM (Ft. Ruben Hultman) by Mark Melgo


-DJ MISS 307
 10 POINTS FOR GRYFFINDOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment